Wednesday 9 June 2010

Change of Stroke

Last time I was blogging I spoke about how unfit I was, but I guess things must have changed from all the 7.00am swims. Because along with my good friend Gemma we're the head life-guards :). It's responsibility added to what potientially could already be a hectic job. But I'm happy i've been given the oppurtunity.
I swam 40 widths of the pool plus two lengths, doing another 500m. All i can say is props to the man who can come out of that feeling pretty good after. My leg cramped in the last 10, i just swam through with it and it still hurts lol.
Over 40 staff and they're are some of the most amazing people i've ever met, so forward and friendly all willing to go into deep conversations bearing themselves to one another, in an attempt to further our relationships. It's something new and exciting. We sing at breakfast, lunch and dinner and at campfire, such energy all the time, i'll try and commit myself to it.

That's my goal, give my all into camp and watch how it affects me and my growth as a person.

Until I blog again Peace!! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment