Sunday 30 May 2010

swimming i'm awesome, awesomely bad

Today I finished my pre-requisites for life-guarding, 500 metre swim, that was only the first test :o. Yeah I feel like i'm toned and super fit for swimming, man I struggled, I did it but I know I struggled.
What I can take away from that is seeing as I have no body fat, I sink, floating and me don't mix. So maybe I need to load up on the supersizes, but saying that I need to get fitter and clogged arteries wouldn't help.
Everyone from all the friends I made, to Bill, Ryne and Angel (pablo angle) all encouragerd me, and it's comforting to know everyone's here for you, they cared about you even before they met you. What an awesome way to lead your life.
So from now i'll be up by 7.00am every day, perfecting my techniques so when the 800 metre final test comes, I'll be half-man, half fish.
Chilling here wondering why my right eye is starting to swell, pretty sure Tom waited till i was asleep to punch me, but it's going down so all good.
Hope all is well mum it's mandatory for you to read this.
Stay safe, I'll try to :)

2 comments:

  1. Love you fish boy. Don't super-size too much because you may have more of my fat genes than you realise. LOL :)
    Love you son
    From Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading jealously in England and remembering my own American adventure back in '81 when I was a real student. I did some lifeguarding too. And coached basketball! To Americans!!

    ReplyDelete