Tuesday 9 February 2010

Baby oil rub down

I thought I'd start by saying hi my names Daryll and i'm new to blogging, sounds a bit like an AA meeting, I mean how else are you menat to start? I thought i'd give this blogging thing a try due to a request from my tutor. I don't know what to talk about in general on this blog but an idea is forming and when I grasp it i'm going to blow your minds like a frickin mind grenade!
Well I decided i want to talk about another request from my tutor, 'Do any of you take public transport?' mostly the replies were yes, he then proceeded to ask whether we wear mp3 players on public transport, images of me blanking out every other living creature on the bus earlier that morning whilst Toni Braxton played in my ears suddenly came to mind, Un-break my heart if your wondering, don't ask why. Once again being the age of 20 just above and below most of us said yes, are tutor then said please do this no longer and bowed to us in a japanese fashion, by far the most interesting tutor i've had so far.
Now i've explained the why i got onto buses and trains thereafter without my beloved ipod i can get into my first story, this thursday on the 11th I caught the national express back home to london, then I proceeded to get onto the northern line, I met a charming older woman who saw me cracking my neck, i've really got to stop doing that, she came up to me and offered to massage my neck on the train, I laughed and said I was alright she then said she was really really good at massages, I honestly paused for a second, I mean yeah my neck was hurting and this would be a great story/source of relief, but I still passed. She then questioned whether I had caught the arsenal liverpool match, being a gunner myself i perked up and pressed her for her views on the match, she said it was a dissapointing outcome, even more dissapointing as she found arsene wenger to be a wanker, I listened and then reminded her it wasn't so dissapointing seeing as we won, I then argued Wengers case like a defense lawyer to a jury, this carried on till we pulled up to our station, as we parted she asked me to consider a massage for my neck, just so you know the reason i had to decline again was, I have an issue with someone possibly the same age as my gran trying to massage me, images of a baby oil rub down made me politely say thanks for the nice chat and offer, I wished her good day and I briefly cursed and thanked my tutor Ian for the encounter.

P.s: Happy Valentines people, well actually forget that, happy sunday to everyone whose single like me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment