Monday 8 March 2010

Trainer infatuation


These were the last trainers i bought and I love them, I wear them everywhere, I just thought everyone should see them as I like them that much. I don't know how much they we're original retail price but Tk-max had them for 29.99, that place is so hit or miss, but when it hits like that it really hits.
What I really wanted you take a look at were these bad boys,
I mean yeah they look like boats but what do you want me to do? I'm size 12. Once again I have no idea why I'm showing these, but the phantom blue colour with the rubber white soles, and the dual straps for secure fit/ style lol just look great. Well if anyone who knows me wants to get me a present, they can actually be bought for £30, kills the retail original price.

No comments:

Post a Comment